Supply chain support
Supplier Admission Requirements
1. To apply for a supplier, request the following information.
1. Business license, tax registration certificate and relevant credit certificate of the enterprise legal person.
2. Quality system certification documents.
3. Fill in the “Supplier Basic Information Questionnaire”.
4. The agent must provide a proxy certificate.
5. Other confirmatory materials, such as patent certificate, three-waste certification certificate and other certificates.
2.the new supplier primaries
According to the "Supplier Basic Information Questionnaire", the information is provided, and the initial evaluation is based on various factors such as system certification, number of employees, production site, production equipment valuation, registered capital, performance requirements, and price advantage. The potential supplier's basic situation total score is greater than 24 points. Judging through the selection, the supplier access process is initiated.
Third, the supplier evaluation criteria
1. The company's evaluation of new suppliers can use one or more of the following methods:
1) Evaluate the quality status of the supplier or information from relevant parties (as used by industry manufacturers);
2) Evaluate whether the supplier's quality management system provides the guaranteed ability of the specified products as required;
3) Investigate the customer satisfaction of the supplier;
4) Investigate the financial status, service and support capabilities of the supplier;
5) Investigate the supplier's ability to respond to risks and opportunities.
2. Supplier on-site auditing principles:
1) According to the “Supplier Classification Principles”, Class A outsourcing suppliers are required to conduct on-site audits of suppliers.
2) On-site evaluation of B/C outsourcing suppliers The contents of the Supplier Quality Inspection Evaluation Score Table can be deleted according to the appropriate circumstances.
3) The outsourced supplier or outsourced supplier's production site is set up outside the country. Due to technical confidentiality requirements, the on-site audit is not accepted.
3. The inspection and evaluation of external suppliers is mainly based on the following factors:
1) Personnel, infrastructure and processes of external suppliers.
2) Availability of external supplier qualifications. Supplier quality management system evaluation.
4. On-site evaluation criteria
1) The Supplier Management Department evaluates item by item according to the “Supplier Quality Management System Evaluation Score Table”, with a score of 100 points. According to the scores of each sub-item, the evaluation of the supplier quality management system is formed.
2) The criteria for the evaluation of the supplier's on-site quality management system are as follows:
a) The on-site audit shall not be less than 70% of the score for equipment and personnel. Suppliers with major safety hazards and quality hazards shall not be included in the qualified supplier.
b) On-site assessment score:
If the on-site assessment has a cumulative score of 70 or less, it is judged as unqualified. Need further investigation, not for use;
If the on-site assessment has a cumulative score of 70 or more and 85 or less, it is judged as “allowed to pass the rectification and pass”. For qualified external suppliers, cooperation can be considered;
If the on-site assessment score is more than 85 points, it is directly judged as “qualified”. Priority is given to cooperation for outstanding external suppliers.
5. Access document review
1) The outsourced supplier or outsourced supplier's production site is set up outside the country. Due to technical confidentiality requirements, the on-site audit is not accepted.
2) The outsourced supplier access document review scores 24 points or more according to the "Potential Supplier Basic Situation Evaluation Score Sheet", and the following documents are provided to judge the document.
a) Enterprise legal person business license, tax registration certificate and related credit certificate.
b) Quality system documentation (agents are not required to provide).
c) Fill out the Supplier Basic Information Questionnaire.
d) The agent must provide a proxy certificate.
e) The manufacturer is required to provide a list of equipment.
f) Other confirmatory materials, such as patent certificates, three-waste certification, and other certifications (not required).
g) Specify the product quotation.
h) Process verification record sheet.